[Koha] Koha answer re linking to individual items in Koha

Chris Cormack chrisc at catalyst.net.nz
Tue May 17 09:00:12 NZST 2011

* Linda Culberson (lculber at mdah.state.ms.us) wrote:
> All,
> Sorry, everyone, I spoke too soon. The combination with the barcode did
> not work. Still working on it and would appreciate hearing from anyone
> working on a similar problem.
> Thanks.

You want the individual item? You can do that in the staff interface,
not in the opac. opac-detail.pl works at biblio level.

So you can link to an individual biblio on the opac, but not to an
individual item.

(Since there isnt an individual item page .. or am I misunderstanding
you?)

Chris

--
Chris Cormack