[Koha] Need a user friendly Koha users list

Vimal Kumar vimal0212 at gmail.com
Sat May 14 05:21:42 NZST 2011

Dear Friends,

It seems that users list of Koha is in complete.
The reason is that Koha users feel difficult editing wiki pages.
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_Users_Worldwide

We need a user friendly interface to enter the details of libraries using
Koha.
We can follow the model of Libwebcat of Marshal Breeding for new Koha users
list,
 http://www.librarytechnology.org/libwebcats/
This information helpful for libraries they are like to implement Koha soon.
Using the information, they can find Koha installed libraries in their own
area and can evaluate its performance.

Regards,
--
Vimal Kumar V.