[Koha] Koha OPAC usage log

Agnes Rivers-Moore arm at hanover.ca
Thu May 12 09:05:50 NZST 2011

Hello all

Is there a way to extract usage statistics for the public catalogue of Koha?
I would like to be able to make a report that would show daily numbers
of main page access, number of searches, number of holds placed, number
of renewals done by our patrons through the OPAC.

Does anyone have a method for this?
Is there a log file we could query to generate these number?
Has anyone added a web page analytics thing to get this kind of usage
information?

We are on 3.00.06, moving to 3.2 soon.

Thank you
Agnes

--

CEO/ Chief Librarian
Hanover Public Library.

Tel: 519-364-1420
Email: arm at hanover.ca

Please consider the environment before printing this message or attachments.

Support your library! Please consider making a donation, joining the Friends of the Library, or remembering us in your will.