[Koha] Koha - Reference copies on opac-search.pl results list

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Wed May 11 03:14:30 NZST 2011

Linda,

If I understand what you're asking right .... items that are marked as
not for loan will not have the hold link showing on the search results
or the details page. If the bib record has one item for loan and one
not for loan then the link does show up, but it will not let people
place a hold on the 'not for loan' item.

Is that what you're asking?

Nicole C. Engard