[Koha] Kudos presentations

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Wed May 11 00:46:02 NZST 2011

On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 8:41 AM, MJ Ray <mjr at phonecoop.coop> wrote:
>> I do not know for sure if the size and filetype limits on the wiki
>> will allow for uploading of big presentations.
>
> Anyone know how to find out?
>
> http://wiki.koha-community.org/w/index.php?title=Special:ListFiles&sort=img_size&limit=50&desc=1
> only suggests it goes over 1Mb but I think web-resolution PDFs
> would be fairly small, wouldn't they?

MJ,

Many of us have been unable to upload anything (size doesn't matter)
to the wiki.  You know me, I'm all for sharing, if there is a tool
that works I'm gonna use it, if there's more than one tool that works,
I'm gonna use them all :) But right now, we have one tool that's
working and that people are accessing successfully.

Once the slides can be uploaded to the wiki or to the KUDOS site then
I'll message the group gladly.

Nicole