[Koha] autoBarcode not incrementing

WTC librarian at wtctheology.org.uk
Tue May 10 01:21:26 NZST 2011

Hi

Thanks for the suggestion.
I did have different length branch codes. Five were 4 characters and one was
3. I've deleted the 3 and replaced it with 4 characters, but I'm still
getting the same problem with Error saving item: Barcode must be unique.

The bug suggested 2 character branch codes would work, but I'm reluctant to
change all the branch codes. Surely if the problem was different length
branch codes then all being 4 characters should have fixed it.

Any thoughts?
Thanks.