[Koha] Conditional display of ExtendedPatronAttributes for specific member categories

Indranil Das Gupta indradg at gmail.com
Mon May 9 19:03:40 NZST 2011

Hi all,

I've the following use-case with members:

a) Life-members - one-time pymt; has security deposit; has fines; over 18

b) General member - annual fee, has security deposit; has fines; over 18

c) Child Member - no fee, no security deposit, no fines, under 18;
must furnish copy of school id

d) Neo-Literate - life-time, no fee, no security deposit, no fines,
over 18; must furnish copy of literacy certification issued by local
government.

e) Differently Abled - life time no fee, no security deposit, no
fines, over 18; must furnish copy of differently-abled certification
issued by local government.

For the last three case, I want an extended patron attribute to
check/record if the documents have been furnished for government
compliance.

Now, if I create a ExtendedPatronAttributes, it shows up for all the
member types, can I do something with intranetuserjs to suppress /
ignore the additional attribute for "A" and "B" above?

Any idea?

--
Indranil Das Gupta

Phone : +91-98300-20971
Blog    : http://indradg.randomink.org/blog
IRC      : indradg on irc://irc.freenode.net
Twitter : indradg