[Koha] [ZEBRA QUERY] A bit flummoxed with the .deb installation of 3.2.7

Olugbenga Adara gbengaadara at yahoo.com
Sat May 7 02:59:06 NZST 2011

Hi,

I have an installation using the 3.2.5 .deb install on debian squeeze. the zebra indexing has been setup automatically in cron. (for every 10 minutes if I remember correctly.) However I am using the version that allows multiple instances of koha. You may just check your cron files may be it's already setup.

Olugbenga Adara

Mobile: 234 (0) 8033220288

Home: 234 (2) 8721720

Skype: gbengaadara