[Koha] Reports returning different totals

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Fri May 6 07:19:30 NZST 2011

> If I remember correctly, the bug with renewals is limited only to
> those renewed from the OPAC, and the sticking point for the fix is
> what branch to store, since they aren't really renewing them from
> anywhere. I think the consensus was to use the borrowers homebranch.

If it were up to me I would say the circ stat should go to the branch
where the item was checked out. So if a patron from Library A checks
out an item from Library B, when the patron renews it Library B should
get the credit.

But I'll take just about anything over nothing.

  -- Owen

--
Web Developer
Athens County Public Libraries