[Koha] How to create label

schwitzd schwitzd at gmail.com
Fri May 6 01:44:38 NZST 2011

Hello

I'm trying to print the label to put on the book.
I'm already created a label layout and template if i go to Batches i have
this error message

WARNING: An error was encountered and items(s) not added, the error was:
Branch is not set, you please set your branch before adding items to a batch
Please have your system administrator check the error log for details.

and this

There are no items in Batch 1 yet
Add items by barcode using the text area above or leave empty to add via
item search.

Any idea?