[Koha] Koha authority

Sunitha sunitha.26585 at gmail.com
Mon May 2 22:52:25 NZST 2011

Hi , I am facing a problem with my koha authorities.

In Koha Admin, under the menu item "More" choose "Authorities". At the
resulting screen a search using "Search Authorities" produces no results;

Also, when importing a record, using the "Tag editor" at the end of
the author field to open a screen and search for the authority record
gives no results if the heading is in the "Main entry ($a only)" field
but does work if the "Main entry" field is used.

Could someone tell me what is the problem? Please help me...