[Koha] Who uses COiNS/OpenUTL in the opac search

hansbkk at gmail.com hansbkk at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 18:40:54 NZDT 2011

Himal,

Please don't take this the wrong way, I'm trying not to be rude.

1. Have you read the documentation and searched for basic tutorials?
You should do that before posting questions to the list, to avoid
wasting the members' time.

2. You should start a new thread for new topics rather than hijacking
existing threads.

That said, I would recommend installing Debian - either to a physical
machine or a virtual one, and then following the instructions in the
wiki on how to download and install the Koha package. There are
further instructions in a README file in that download.

Then if you have specific problems or questions, you can post about
that here (but see #1 and #2 above first).

Also, an excellent general guide to using Internet lists and forums is here:

Hope this helps,

Hans