[Koha] Editors authorities (unimarc 210pl), with zero biblios - koha version 3.2.5

Susana Tonel sue.tonel at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 11:05:51 NZDT 2011

Hello Everyone;

I am running koha 3.2.5 version, using unimarc format and I have some
difficulties with the following authorities:
Editors authority - the unimarc 210 plugin is working: except doesn't add
any biblio record, to the editors list.
Authors, subjects (within the field 606) authorites are working properly.
I have created an authority relating the 250 authority field to the 675
(CDU) biblio field. Like the editors authority doesn't add any biblio record
to its list.

Thank you,
susana tonel