[Koha] Official Koha Newsletter: Volume 2, Issue 3: March 2011

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 10:03:13 NZDT 2011

Please read the newsletter online for live links:
http://koha-community.org/koha-newsletter-volume-2issue-3-march-2011/

Official Koha Newsletter (ISSN 2153-8328)
Volume 2, Issue 3: March 2011

Table of Contents

    Koha Developments
        Koha 3.2.6 Available
        Date Format Tips
    Koha Community
        Unsung Heroes : Olwen Williams
        National Library brings ‘Koha’ to Pangasinan
    Koha Events
        Koha Hacking in France
        KohaCon 2011 Announcements
        KudosCon Announcements

Koha Developments

Koha 3.2.6 Available
by Chris Nighswonger

The package can be retrieved from:

http://download.koha-community.org/koha-3.02.06.tar.gz

You can use the following checksum and signature files to verify the download:

http://download.koha-community.org/koha-3.02.06.tar.gz.MD5
http://download.koha-community.org/koha-3.02.06.tar.gz.MD5.asc
http://download.koha-community.org/koha-3.02.06.tar.gz.sig

Release notes for 3.2.6 are below the fold.

Learn more on the official site.