[Koha] library without a librarian

Margaret Matthews bookwoman8285 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 27 12:36:15 NZDT 2011

My small library is without a librarian every day of the month except one when I visit the school.  We have taught the students and faculty how to ck out and ck in.  We do not use reserve or hold- they look it up on opac and ck it out right then and there and then ck it on when finished with it. We have had no problems yet.

Margaret

Sent from my iPhone