[Koha] Authority field size

Stefano Bargioni bargioni at pusc.it
Tue Mar 22 00:48:01 NZDT 2011

This jQuery statement
$('.input_marceditor').attr({'width':'40em'})
added to intranetuserjs syspref, changes the width to 40 'em' for every input field with class input_marceditor. But I didn't test it.
Other way could be to add some CSS code in the IntranetUserCSS syspref, maybe using the !important directive.
HTH. Stefano