[Koha] Creating a report for serials

Peel Lisa lisa.peel at ritz.edu
Wed Mar 16 07:59:14 NZDT 2011

Hello all

We have had our serials  module live for about 6 months now so I thought it was about time I looked at the Claims - however, it does not tell me which library each subscription is for so it is difficult for me to know which missed/late serials to direct to which library.

Could someone perhaps provide me with the SQL to run a report which will give me the information which Claims gives me but also with the added information of Library (Claims currently gives me Supplier, Title, Issue Number, Status, and Since). I normally try and tweak one of the reports in the SQL Reports Library but I cannot find any for the Serials module.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Lisa

LISA PEEL, PGDip, MA.
Librarian
César Ritz Colleges Switzerland
1897 Le Bouveret - Switzerland
Tel: +41 24 482 82 82 Fax: +41 24 482 82 80
E-mail: lisa.peel at ritz.edu<mailto:hortense.hofer at ritz.edu>
http://www.ritz.edu<http://www.ritz.edu/> - http://www.culinaryarts.ch<http://www.culinaryarts.ch/>