[Koha] Koha wiki upgraded

hansbkk at gmail.com hansbkk at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 01:47:23 NZDT 2011

On Sat, Mar 12, 2011 at 9:40 PM, M. Brooke Helman
<abesottedphoenix at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I noticed that Brooke's "newbie guide" (not yet completely transferred) somehow became a category page, with some distinctly non-newbie developer-related stuff somehow categorized "under" it.
>
> Worst-case scenario one could just cut all the text, create a new page then delete the old one?
>>>
>      Blame that one on me and not Galen. When I initially set that up, I
> selected it as its own category with the intent to later break the pages so that
> it was more readable and less daunting.

No blame involved, just pointing out that we had a bit of category
cleanup work ahead anyway and suggested a workaround.

I've been assembling and editing some newbie-type notes from my
initial install/config experience, and once things have settled down a
bit intend to contribute in that area as well.