[Koha] KOHA & Digital Library Integration

atiqse at hotmail.com atiqse at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 11 23:57:20 NZDT 2011

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your input on the forum.

I want to know how do you integrate the two difference repositories (KOHA Catalogues which is MARC21 Compliance & DSPACE Catalogue which is Dublin Core Compliance), What is synchronization method of the meta data and other Administrative (User/Patron Records) data between the system.

Does KOHA & DSPACE are installed & implemented separately?

I have the same requirements of ILS & DL system but I dont know how it works together?

Thank you
Regards,
Ateeq