[Koha] Koha wiki upgraded

Koustubha Kale kmkale at anantcorp.com
Sat Mar 12 01:30:29 NZDT 2011

On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 5:27 PM, Magnus Enger <magnus at enger.priv.no> wrote:
> On 11 March 2011 12:34, Koustubha Kale <kmkale at anantcorp.com> wrote:
>> Also I have been looking for a way to create new categories in the
>> wiki. Can someone tell me how to?
>
> Hi!
>
> You just use the category in a page, I think: [[Category:Name of your
> new category]]
>
> Then when you view the page, the category is displayed as a link to a
> non-existing page. Click on it to add content to the category page. To
> make this new category a sub-category of an existing one, just use the
> old category on the page for the new one: [[Category:Name of an old
> category]]
>
> God luck! ;-)
> Magnus Enger
> libriotech.no

:)

Thanks Magnus.

Regards,
Koustubha Kale
Anant Corporation

Contact Details :
Address  : 103, Armaan Residency, R. W Sawant Road, Nr. Golden Dyes
Naka, Thane (w),
                Maharashtra, India, Pin : 400601.
TeleFax  : +91-22-21720108, +91-22-21720109
Mobile     : +919820715876
Website  : http://www.anantcorp.com
Blog : http://www.anantcorp.com/blog/?author=2