[Koha] rebuild_zebra issue

Bernard Desnoues bernard.desnoues at bulac.fr
Thu Mar 10 02:13:06 NZDT 2011

Hi All,

We run Koha 3.02.00.004 and we have a problem with rebuild_zebra. In some
circumstances, when we load and update records, double index entries
corresponding to the same record (same biblionumber) appear when we search the
catalog. The first entry is the old index entry and the second for the new state
or the record. It's a big catalog : more than 900 000 bib records.
If we run ./rebuild_zebra.pl -b -r -x -v, double entries disappear.

I don't see anything strange in our settings.
Does anybody have any idea on what happens and if there is a mistake in our
settings or a misunderstanding ?

Every suggestion is appreciated.

Thanks
--
Bernard Desnoues

Bibliothécaire
Bibliothèque universitaire des langues et civilisations

Pôle informatique

60, rue de Wattignies - 75012 Paris
Tél. (+33) 01 53 46 15 57
Fax. (+33) 01 53 46 15 90