[Koha] Fwd: Request to mailing list LibLime-Users rejected

Wagner, Jane jwagner at liblime.com
Fri Mar 11 05:00:08 NZDT 2011

As mentioned in the listserv message, that list is for LibLime customers
only.  It is not an attempt to be secretive or proprietary, it’s just the
best method for us to communicate with our customers and for them to
communicate with each other.  LibLime staff and customers regularly
participate on the Koha listservs, including postings as recently as this
week.  You may not recognize the names as being LibLime customers, but they
are present and participating.

As is well known by now, there are differences between the software used on
our client systems and the current development head of Koha.  We have
submitted many features (others are awaiting sponsor approval) and continue
to work towards and hope for full integration between the code lines.

We would be happy to talk to you directly about your needs, or put you in
touch with some of our customers if you want.

Jane Wagner

Senior Project Manager

LibLime, a division of PTFS

6400 Goldsboro Road, Suite 200