[Koha] trouble placing hold on book

Bob Birchall bob at calyx.net.au
Thu Mar 10 00:23:28 NZDT 2011

Hi Shelley,

What version of Koha are you using?

Check your circulation rule - how many holds are allowed for that
category of patron?  What is the holds policy for that library?

Also check the following circulation system preferences to be sure they
have the value you want:
- CircControl
- HomeorHoldingBranch
- all of the preferences under the heading Holds Policy

Hope that helps,
Bob Birchall
CALYX