[Koha] [Koha-devel] Items are not added in records

Prawesh Shrestha prawesh.shrestha at yipl.com.np
Mon Mar 7 20:56:04 NZDT 2011

Thank you all for your precious advice. But I think I was not clear enough
to put up problems i am facing. I will try to elaborate it.

Server information Koha version: 3.00.05.003 OS version ('uname -a'): Linux
anachronic 2.6.35-27-generic #48-Ubuntu SMP Tue Feb 22 20:25:46 UTC 2011
x86_64 GNU/Linux Perl interpreter: /usr/bin/perl Perl version: 5.010001 Perl
@INC: /usr/share/koha/lib
/etc/perl
/usr/local/lib/perl/5.10.1
/usr/local/share/perl/5.10.1
/usr/lib/perl5
/usr/share/perl5
/usr/lib/perl/5.10
/usr/share/perl/5.10
/usr/local/lib/site_perl
.
 MySQL version: mysql Ver 14.14 Distrib 5.1.49, for debian-linux-gnu
(x86_64) using readline 6.1 Apache version: Server version: Apache/2.2.16
(Ubuntu) Zebra version: Zebra 2.0.44 (C) 1994-2010, Index Data ApS Zebra is
free software, covered by the GNU General Public License, and you are
conditions. SHA1 ID: 419ad759807269fdfa379799a051ed3a551c6541 Using ICU
After installation and configurations done, lots of data were imported from
ISIS. Everything was working perfectly - cataloging, circulation,
acquisition, barcode and patron card printing. But now, the problem I am
facing is that when I add new items in existing records or new records, the
items are not shown in any view in staff interface page. But the items are
visible if items are edited in records. This time, when items are edited,
the barcode entered earlier to the item disappears in editing page. In
database too, there are no entry of new items in items table. I thought if
building index will solve the problem but to my dismay it didn't work as the
indexing process failed.

while printing barcode, the new items are visible in return to search.
However, the facility to add the item in new label batch is not available.
For old items, its still working.

I hope it will clear my problems to you and you will be able to help me
solve the problem.

With Regards,
--
Prawesh Shrestha