[Koha] software error

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Mon Mar 7 13:53:04 NZDT 2011

Klaas Chielens wrote:
> I think it might indeed be a bad setting but the errormessage
> doesn't really help me further. I have tried around and changed a
> bunch of things but which one triggered this I am not sure.
>
> I have tried with ISBN: 978-0-470-56231-4
> Advanced Web Metrics with Google Analytics™, Second Edition
> By: Brian Clifton
> Publisher: Sybex
> Pub. Date: March 15, 2010
> Print ISBN: 978-0-470-56231-4
>
> and imported it through the library of congress search in the Z39.50

I regret to inform you that it imported fine on library.software.coop -
see http://library.software.coop/cgi-bin/koha/opac-detail.pl?biblionumber=21

Given the record seems fine, it must be one of the bunch of things you
changed.  I'd always keep a log book, else it's difficult for you or
anyone else to debug.  Tag "" sounds like something to do with a
framework has gone wrong. Does the MARC Bibliographic framework test
in System Administration pass OK?

Good luck!
http://koha-community.org supporter, web and LMS developer, statistician.
Available for hire for Koha work http://www.software.coop/products/koha