[Koha] Copies available… but only if the OPAC language is English

Mirko 5p4m at gmx.de
Sat Mar 5 13:38:36 NZDT 2011

I was able to fix the problem. The non-English XSLT files are not up
to date (I only checked with the German version for now but I
suppose it's the same problem for all). The most important change
seems to be line 5

xmlns:items="http://www.koha.org/items"

xmlns:items="http://www.koha-community.org/items"

but there are more differences. I attach a diff-file with (I hope)
all differences that are not translation-based. I'm afraid I have
not learned how to commit a real patch to Koha yet. I will file a
bug and include the solution tomorrow (it's 1:30am here). If there
is a walkthrough explaining how to provide a patch for Koha please
guide me to it.

Good night,

Mirko