[Koha] HELP!!! Need RFP specifications

Buster storypage at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 12:30:18 NZDT 2011

Thanks so much for all the helpful responses so far. I have receive numerous
copies of RFPs.

Because of the costs involved, I'm afraid we are bound by our municipality's
rules and the regs from our finance department to require an RFP. Believe
me, if I could avoid it, I would. However, the RFP is not for the ILS
itself. Since it is free, we have downloaded it. No sense in requiring an
RFP for something you already own, right?

We are contracting for services to set up the server, migrate the data,
train our staff, and support the system, not the system itself. Once we make
the final decision which system we want (I know which one I want, but I am
not we) we will then shop for a vendor for that system.

Thanks again. If anyone else has any ideas or RFPs, please keep them coming.

--Jim Maroon