[Koha] Problem with printing barcodes

Margaret Matthews mamatthews at hughes.net
Sat Mar 5 10:05:14 NZDT 2011

Hello,

I am new to KOHA, using it in a very small rural school (valentineisd.com) in the high desert mountains of Southwest Texas, USA.

I have a problem with printing barcodes and need some help please.

I cannot get the call number to print on the barcodes and many times when I go to print the barcodes I export to a pdf file and then when I try to open it the following comment is made "there was an error opening this document.  The file is damaged and could not be reapired."  I have tried running barcodes on three different computers and three different printers and I get the same results.  Any ideas as to what I am doing wrong in both of these cases?  Thank you in advance.

Margaret Matthews
mamatthews at hughes.net
Valentine ISD