[Koha] UNIMARC cataloging, authority to 200f?

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Sat Mar 5 02:10:13 NZDT 2011

Le 04/03/2011 14:00, catalina a écrit :
> Hello Paul,

Hi catalina,

> Thank you for your response. I was already using the 700 field for the
> author. What confused me was the fact that in the interface the label
> for the author's name was "Additional Authors". I'm begining to think
> this is only an error in the text and I'll try to modify it.

yes, it was. 700 is the main author, personal name, 710 main author
collectivity name
701/711 additional authors and 702/712 other roles.

> What remains to be tested now is the possibility to also import the
> link between biblios and authorities from the old database. I managed
> to import biblios from the stage import interface and authorities
> using the bulkauthimport.pl. However, link_bibs_to_authorities.pl does
> not seem to work on Unimarc.

this is very tricky. We (BibLibre) does mostly Unimarc migrations, we
have some handy tools for that, most of them are in git.biblibre.com,
but if you have a specific question feel free to ask, we could have a
script somewhere never submitted but that could be useful for you.

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com