[Koha] [Koha-devel] Items are not added in records

hansbkk at gmail.com hansbkk at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 20:24:31 NZDT 2011

>> 2011/3/3 Prawesh Shrestha <prawesh.shrestha at yipl.com.np>:
> I am really confused with your reply. Is it really meant for me? My problem is that I can not find new item entry under new record or the old ones. It doesn't exit but can be viewed while editing items.

Yes, I meant exactly what I wrote - I'm afraid I can't help you, and I
doubt if anyone can, unless you give much more specific information.
For example, is this a relatively new install, or a system that is
currently in production? Have you already entered in large amounts of
data or have you just started? Are you manually entering in data or
trying to import it from outside the system? Are you looking at the
data from the staff interface or the OPAC? Search results or detail
screen? Have you tried looking at the data in the MySQL tables
directly, and can you see a difference between the records that are
showing and the ones that are not?

2011/3/4 Prawesh Shrestha <prawesh.shrestha at yipl.com.np>:
> the items that are entered in new records and the old ones are automatically "on hold". Is that what causing the problem i am facing?

Do you mean that in the sames sense as a staff member "placing a hold"
on a resource for a patron? Or do you mean something else?