[Koha] Koha Documentation Reminder

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 01:44:20 NZDT 2011

Hello all,

Just a friendly reminder that the Koha manuals (3.2 and 3.4) are open
source just like Koha! You can download the code from git
(http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=kohadocs.git;a=summary) and
contribute at any time.  We are still in need of more translations
(and a complete French translation).  The 3.2 manual is available in
English and Spanish and partially in French
(http://koha-community.org/documentation/).  The 3.4 manual is a work
in progress (as is 3.4).

If you have a patch for any of the manuals, or want to submit a
translated version, simply subscribe to the Koha Docs
(https://lists.koha-community.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/koha-docs)
list and send your patches there.  If you'd like to start a new
translation, contact me first and I'll set you up with a folder and
English file (that you can translate from) for your language.

Thanks a bunch!
Nicole C. Engard
Koha Documentation Manager

PS. I do have an Arabic translation of the 3.2 manual, but I think we
had some issues with getting the characters to print right to the web,
so you can find that manual in git, but not on the Koha site yet.