[Koha] Star TSP600 printer

gsl gsl at rhcl.org
Tue Mar 1 08:57:16 NZDT 2011

We've set up a number of SP542 printers. Assuming similarities, there is
an option in the Windows configuration to set various cut off and form
feed options. Have you looked at that? We currently have ours set to
"form feed/partial cut". You should have a number of combinations,
including full cut and no cut. Since you can print OK with documents,
I'm not sure this may solve your problem.

Another thing to check is the margins if you are using Firefox. Top and
bottom can be anything you want, but left and right need to be very
small, 0.1 or less.

Greg

--

Greg Lawson