[Koha] scanning call numbers

James Ghiorzi JGhiorzi at lib.co.san-benito.ca.us
Wed Jun 29 06:05:04 NZST 2011

Dear Linda,

Not sure if your referring to the browse shelf feature, which I think is only part of the public PAC and not a function of the staff interface.  But you can enter a call number in either search.  For example 362.4 would get you books with in that range.  By using the public catalog, you can select an item, than browse shelf, which in turn would allow you to browse items in a similar call number range.

I hope that helps,

James Ghiorzi
Library Assistant II
San Benito County Free Library