[Koha] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Cornelius Simba via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Tue Jun 28 17:58:51 NZST 2011

LinkedIn
------------

    Cornelius Simba requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Marshall,

- Cornelius

Accept invitation from Cornelius Simba
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-974me2-gpgg4lpg-2x/zHpjs9rsEPIp2C8VmFygf9egg6uL61yCthne/blk/I2921799074_2/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYOnPgTc3AVdP4Oej99bPdysPtgkzwQbP0Qe34Me30ScPcLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Cornelius Simba
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-974me2-gpgg4lpg-2x/zHpjs9rsEPIp2C8VmFygf9egg6uL61yCthne/blk/I2921799074_2/39vd3sMejATcj8VcAALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

Why might connecting with Cornelius Simba be a good idea?

People Cornelius Simba knows can discover your profile:
Connecting to Cornelius Simba will attract the attention of LinkedIn users. See who's been viewing your profile:

http://www.linkedin.com/e/-974me2-gpgg4lpg-2x/wvp/inv18_wvmp/

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation