[Koha] Am I still doing any mistake in migrating the database.

R Sunil Kumar sunil.kumar at ecoleglobal.com
Fri Jun 24 00:47:29 NZST 2011

Dear All,

Below is the MARC Tags I have assigned to individual Database field
(available in Excel), but still not able to migrate the database.

No        Database Field                              Description
MARC TAG

0          Item Type                                      Defined as BK in
ILS
942$c

1          Library Branch Permanent Location    Defined as OSL as library
code                                                                952$a

2          Language
041$a

3          Language
041$a

4          Language
041$a

5          Shelf Location                                 Shelf location of
the book in the library
952$c

6          Status                                            Lost Damaged
Withdrawn
952$4

7          Full Call Number                              DDC number
952$o

8          Title
245$a

9          First Author                                     statement of
responsibility
245$c

10        First Author
100$a

11        Second Author
700$a

12        Third Author
700$a

13        ISBN
020$a

14        Barcode                                         LIB0000001 format
of the barcode
952$p

15        Accession Number                           Need to display the
accession number, so merged with the call number      952$z

16        Place of Publication
260$a

17        Publisher Name
260$b

18        Year of Publication
260$c

19        Subject 1
650$a

20        Subject 2
650$e

21        Subject 3
650$e

22        Volume
490$v

23        Pages
300$a

24        Illustration
300$b

25        Cover Type
500$a

26        Edition
250$a

27        Editor
700$a

28        Translator
700$a

29        Series Name
830$a

30        Price
952$g

31        Receipt Date
952$d

32        Remark
500$a

Am I missing anything here !?

Thanks and Regards

R Sunil Kumar

Library Technologist

cid:image001.jpg at 01CC250B.5782A730

Ecole Solutions Pvt Ltd

Level 15  Concorde Towers  UB City  1 Vittal Mallya Road

Bangalore 560001,India

Mobile: +91 9686576695  Fax: +91 80 40300400

eMail: sunil.kumar at ecoleglobal.com  Web: www.ecoleglobal.com