[Koha] Share Koha-LDAP conf

mourik jan heupink heupink at merit.unu.edu
Fri Jun 24 23:42:21 NZST 2011

I would also very much like to see an example of a working config with
an openldap backend, and using the auth-by-bind method.

I'm assuming that auth_by_bind means that koha tries to bind with the
openldap server using the username and password the user provided.

I'm unsure where to configure HOW koha should bind with the ldap
server... (something like uid=%s,ou=users,dc=blah,dc=blah)

(<principal_name> seems to be for active directory..?)

Hopefully someone has a nice working example. :-)

Have a nice weekend!