[Koha] I can access de staff client but not the OPAC

Olugbenga Adara gbengaadara at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 23 03:04:12 NZST 2011

Hello Martin,

If you are using webmin, then when you go to servers - Apache webserver, it should show you your virtual servers and what ports they are running on.

Since you are running on Linode, if things are too screwed up you may just start all over again. But if you say the staff client is working, fixing this should be easy.

Can you let me know what virtual hosts you have - server name, document root and port?

Olugbenga Adara

Mobile: 234 (0) 8033220288

Home: 234 (2) 8721720

Skype: gbengaadara