[Koha] Remove Strategic Data from the pay for support page please

Irma Birchall irmalibraries at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 12:46:47 NZST 2011

Hi All,

I wish to acknowledge Strategic Data's contributions to the Koha community.

Strategic Data (Australia) were one of the earliest committers to Koha
and along the years contributed new features developed for clients into
the standard Koha package.
They started implementing Koha in libraries in Australia in 2001-2002
and these libraries are still using Koha today.

Adam was a valued mentor and advisor to me when I started providing Koha
support in 2003.

So /Thank You/ Adam and the team at Strategic Data and best wishes.

Irma Birchall
CALYX information essentials.