[Koha] Hackfest at ALA

Chris Cormack chrisc at catalyst.net.nz
Tue Jun 21 10:53:05 NZST 2011

Hi All

As some of you might be aware, I am heading over to the US for ALA
(flying out at 7am tomorrow morning). While I am there, it would seem
like a good/fun thing to do would be to have a little hackfest one
evening.

This will be open to all levels of ability, from people who can code
through to people who want to learn, and people who just have good
ideas.

When we know the hotel room, we'll send out another invite. But please
if possible do come along. It should be a bunch of fun and who knows
we might even fix a bug or two and create some new features.

Chris
--
Chris Cormack
Catalyst IT Ltd.