[Koha] Remove Strategic Data from the pay for support page please

Adam Thick adamt at strategicdata.com.au
Mon Jun 20 18:29:39 NZST 2011

Hi All,
after lots of careful consideration and discussion Strategic Data have
decided to discontinue support for new Koha clients. We will however
continue to support our existing ones. We have enjoyed a long and
happy relationship with Koha and we will still be recommending it's
use where applicable.

I am requesting that we please be removed from the pay for support page.

Kind Regards,
Adam Thick

Strategic Data Pty Ltd

Ph :   +61 (3) 9340-9000
Fax:   +61 (3) 9340-9090
Email: Adam.Thick at StrategicData.com.au
Web:   http://www.StrategicData.com.au/
Post:  P.O. Box 1166
        	   Carlton, VIC  3053
            Australia