[Koha] where to add my custom perl script in koha?

echo404 blu3sky1988 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 16 23:24:28 NZST 2011

I'm creating an android app for koha for my school project and was wondering
where do i put my own custom perl script?
I tried creating a file called test.pl in koha's opac folder, but when i
tried accessing it by using this url http://ipaddress/cgi-bin/koha/test.pl
it returns a webpage with error 500 message. I was expecting something like
a blank webpage showing "hello, world!".

below is my code in test.pl

#!/usr/bin/perl

print "Content-type: text/html\n\n";

any ideas?