[Koha] Migrating data from ABCD to Koha

mithun raj mithun.drtc at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 04:52:34 NZST 2011

Dear friend,
I am not familiar with ABCD. But as it is based on ISIS, it should allow you
to define the output using PFT. So you can write a PFT to print the output
in MARC format.
Check out whether following link is helpfull-
http://sites.google.com/site/abcdtutorials/Home/database-import

2011/6/17 Doug Dearden <dearden at sarsf.org>

> Hello Admire,****
>
> ** **
>
> Koha stores the data in MARC format, either MARC21 or UNIMARC, so you need
> to convert the data to that format in order to import it into Koha.****
>
> ** **
>
> There is a free tool called MarcEdit that can help with this, it is
> available here:
> http://people.oregonstate.edu/~reeset/marcedit/html/index.php .****
>
> ** **
>
> Hope that helps.****
>
> ** **
>
> Doug****
>
> ** **

Mithun Raj M.
Project Assistant -II
National Information Centre for Marine Sciences
National Institute of Oceanography (CSIR)
Dona Paula, Goa - 403 004
Mobile: +919379916419
Alt ids: mithunrajm at gmail.com, mithunm at nio.org