[Koha] After Update to 3.4.1 - XML error

faku journals.digital at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 02:29:06 NZST 2011

Dear Magnus,

it works half way! Now it is usable again. Thanks!

I must run the perl comand after switching to root with sudo -i because of
some permissions. (Just for information.)

But there is still a probelm. I don't know if the reason is a problem by me
or by the po files?.

All my german special letters like ö, ä, ü, Ö, Ü, Ä or ß are written in a
symbol combination like %5 or so. (%5 is just an example).

There is a second problem, after switching to german, the headline in staff
part is still in english! Also by switching back to english as stand alone
language, just the headline is english the other parts are still in german.

My Third problem is now by clicking on cataloguing, I get the error:

Template process failed: file error - parse error -
/usr/share/koha/intranet/htdocs/intranet-tmpl/prog/de-DE/modules/cataloguing/addbooks.tt
line 39: unexpected token (END)
  [% END %] at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Templates.pm line 119.

When I open it over the MARC link one line down, I get the add book page ->
not tried to add one.

Can You or anybody else help?

Thanks

Regards,