[Koha] How does the fines logging work?

Olugbenga Adara gbengaadara at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 14 00:32:47 NZST 2011

Hello all,

I expect that the fines logging feature will show the librarian who accepted payment or wrote off a fine. However in 3.2.9 (and previous versions I have used), this information is not logged on my install. The activities that are logged always shows the librarian as 0 (Super Librarian)

Is there a bug somewhere or I don't understand this feature? Is there any difference in 3.4? I have a client who need to verify the librarian who writes off fines or received payments.

Thanks a lot.

Olugbenga Adara

Mobile: 234 (0) 8033220288
Home: 234 (2) 8721720