[Koha] Date and time of next Kohacon11 volunteers meeting

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Sun Jun 12 00:08:42 NZST 2011

Koustubha Kale wrote:
> I had to miss the last scheduled volunteers meeting and since there were
> only two attendees they decided to postpone the meeting.
>
> Attendance at Kohacon11 volunteers meeting in the #koha irc channel has been
> poor. So here I am requesting the community to discuss & decide over email
> exchange, the date and timing of the next meeting so that as many as
> possible people may attend.

The key thing is to get you or others on-site to attend, so could
you please pick some times you can make and then put up a poll?

We've sometimes used m.doodle.com for that, or I can offer you
an account on software.coop's survey app.

Thanks,
http://koha-community.org supporter, web and LMS developer, statistician.
Available for hire for Koha work http://www.software.coop/products/koha