[Koha] Field 856 not visible on opac

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 00:23:22 NZST 2011

Daniel,

Like I said you're asking me to teach you what it took me years (and
lots of money) to learn ... how to catalog.  I can't answer that
question in an email, it requires several books.  So you can read
through the LOC tutorials and see if that helps, if not I recommend
you just turn off that one line as I suggested earlier.  Just change
the value in your DisplayOPACiconsXSLT preference and you'll keep your
link but you'll get rid of the info that's incorrect.

Nicole