[Koha] Fwd: Guidance

Tim Bateson tim at monkeyx.net
Thu Jun 9 01:14:11 NZST 2011

Hi Gary,

Thanks for your help. I should have used wireshark in the first place :) I
have added some UK libraries, the National Library of Wales seemed to have a
good collection for UK books.

The name of our schools is Houghton Kepier Sports College and we are in a
town called Houghon le Spring in the North East of  England.

http://www.houghtonkepier.org.uk/
http://moodle.houghtonkepier.org.uk/ I have included a moodle link to show
we use more than one open source application at our school :)

Regards,

Tim

 Hi Tim, and welcome to the Koha community.