[Koha] Guidance

Tim Bateson tim at monkeyx.net
Thu Jun 9 01:01:56 NZST 2011

Hi Chris,

Many thanks for the link. After trying this out and linking with another
thread

http://lists.katipo.co.nz/public/koha/2009-May/018547.html

I have managed to get it working. I need to do some further checking about
which mappings can be pulled in
but very pleased to have it working :)

If I was to document what I learned how/where would be the best place to do
this?

Thanks,

Tim