[Koha] Inhalation Guide?

Ricardo Dias Marques lists at ricmarques.net
Wed Jun 8 11:06:28 NZST 2011

Hi Ed,

On 7-Jun-2011 Ed Veal <edgwick at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have found and read through the the instalation guide that I found here:
> http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=blob;f=INSTALL.opensuse;hb=HEAD.
> But it seems to refer to Koha v.3 and I would like to download the newest
> version 4.2. What if any guidance can the community provide to me regarding
> installing on fresh install of Opensuse 11.4?

I see that you found and followed my guide to install Koha 3.0.0 on
openSUSE 11.0. I hope that you've found it useful! :)

Another user - Freek de Kruijf (he has an @opensuse.org e-mail
address, no less!) - has taken on my installation guide as a starting
point and adapted it for also installing Koha 3.0.0, but on a more
recent version of openSUSE (openSUSE 11.3). So, his version may be a
bit more helpful to you. He has also made it available in the Koha
Wiki:

Koha 3.0.0 on openSUSE 11.3 - Koha Wiki
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_3.0.0_on_openSUSE_11.3

I hope this helps.

Cheers,
Ricardo Dias Marques
( author of the Install Guide of Koha 3.0.0 in openSUSE 11.0 available at:
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_3.0.0_on_openSUSE_11.0 )