[Koha] Upgrade to koha 3.4 breaks display

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Wed Jun 8 08:05:32 NZST 2011

Sounds to me like its using your not updated templates.
Were you running an another language, you will need to reinstall the
translation.
If you switch to english, does it show alright?

3.4.0 changed the templating system there should be no <! -- TMPL stuff
thats the old templates.

Sorry for my brevity, written while on the bus

Chris